This article summarizes the steps to establish the performance reporting connection to Advizr
*Please note this is currently only available to current Orion Subscribers
Single Sign-On (SSO) From Orion Connect
- To establish the performance reporting feed from Orion to Advizr you must SSO using the Portfolio audits App:
Choose A Household
- Select the Household you would like create a plan for > Go to "Links" > and Select "Advizr" from the drop-down menu:
Link the Household to an Existing Plan
- Follow the prompt to link the Household to an existing plan in Advizr (For example, if a prospect with a plan in Advizr becomes a client with accounts in Orion).
- If there is no existing plan click "Add Client Name as a new client"
Mapping Owners/Account Types
- Map the owner, and account type for each account that will feed to Advizr from Orion:
Performance Reporting in Advizr
- Once in the plan click on the "Investment" tab on the left hand side of the screen. A drop-down of accounts will appear. Click on an account to see performance reporting:
- If you have previously used the steps above to connect a Household to Advizr prior to the Performance Reporting release (11/2019), all you need to do is launch Advizr using the tile in Orion Connect:
- Search for the Household you would like to see performance reporting data in:
- Follow the "Performance Reporting in Advizr" step above.