Advizr allows you to save multiple sets of What Ifs so you can show your clients different scenarios with one click. Here is how this functionality works.
- Click on the gear box to access the multiple plans menu
- Manage Plans allows you to modify the names and descriptions of your existing plans
- Create New Plan will create a new scenario with no applied What Ifs
- Copy This Plan will create an exact copy of the plan you are currently looking at and will keep any applied What Ifs
Example: if a client says I want to retire at 65 but can you show me how retirement would look at 63 and 67 also here's what you'd do.
- Create the client's plan with retirement age set to 65
- Copy the plan using the "Copy This Plan" button and call it "Retire at 63"
- Change the retirement age what if to 63 in the new plan
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 but for age 67.
- In the image above, in the bar across the top of the screen where it says PROPOSED PLAN you'll be able to switch between your 3 plans.